Two days before Ashley and Elijah came, I was informed that I was going to move two doors down the hall into a new apartment so that Ashley could move into my place. I was pretty excited because my old apartment, beloved as it was, was rather small, and not particularly designed for entertaining.
My new digs are huge. There's still only one room (plus the bathroom), but now there is a lot of space. I have room for a bed, table, desk, AND couch. Also, it now takes me more than two steps to get from my bed to my kitchen.
Last night I took advantage of my new apartment by inviting over some of my favorite international students. Kimsan from Cambodia, Buu from Vietnam, and Kathryn from China (and Ashley from America) all came over for spaghetti. I had so much fun finally having them over--we laughed so much. I was also invited (multiple times) to come to Cambodia with Kimsan this February, which could be pretty sweet.
And tonight, the big production of JUICE (the English department's drama club). They're doing "It's a Wonderful Life", except they've removed Christmas from the script and added Korean rapping and a hip-hop angel. It's going to be fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
please, please, please post pictures of juice.
look at you hosting (and blogging)! I second justin's request for Juice pictures.
I'll have them for you in a week, okay? JUICE WAS AMAZING! Tim is a sweet rapper, there was a huge dance number at the end, Collin and NaYoung did great...I loved it! Good pictures: coming soon!
Snout's even been at Kosin, so I got to reminisce with him about when he rocked being a wall.
Post a Comment