Sunday, March 9, 2008

Questions

So, I got a call today from the public interest organization that I applied with last week. They offered me a job as a campus organizer in Massachusetts.

I'm grateful that I've finally gotten a job offer, but I'm a bit unsure about what to do. You see, I've been applying for other jobs, residence life jobs in particular, that I get excited about just writing the application essays. But colleges aren't even interviewing for RD positions until the end of March.

So, do I take the jobs offered now ( a one and a half year commitment) that I'm unsure about, or wait for a job I'd love, but isn't a sure thing yet?

I have two weeks to decide.

On a related matter, does anyone have knwoledge of life in Boston they'd like to contribute? I'm afraid of the accents already.

No comments: