I decided against going to Boston. It was a hard decision, but I think that it's the right one. I'm just praying that my back-up plans I'm making for the future don't all fall through.
I am finally working though; I got a job working at a store in town cashiering. Not so much my dream job, but it will be okay for now. Not to mention the benefit of the interesting people you inevitably meet in jobs like this.
It's snowing here again now. According to the weatherman it's snowing all over the midwest, so I guess that's not news to any of you. But I'm sad. The snow in my front yard was just beginning to melt away, and now I'm back to the shoveling. And driving slowly through bad weather, and things being cancelled because of the storms. I am ready for winter to be over; I can never forget the year we had a snowday in April, and then I get bitter at Michigan.
Also, Happy Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not offended about your skimming. I just looked at it...it IS stinkin' long.
I might get to miss assessment day!! Hooray!!
Post a Comment