Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to Business

I've elected to transform this from a blog describing my time in the Middle East to one about my life apart from any exotic locations (because winter in Michigan definitely does not count).

I'm not actually decided on whether or not I'll feel like continuing to blog, but I guess I'll just see how it goes.

Things have been going relatively well since returning home. I've appreciated spending time with my family, who I really haven't seen for a respectable amount of time since high school. Yet I'm trying to figure out what it means to stay in the area and still form a new adult life for myself in the context of this old one. i'm still working on that one...

I miss all of you fabulous Dordt and MESP folk, of course. At least Katelyn was in town and we got to hit up the coffee house yesterday. It was nice to have a partner to debrief the past semester with, and debriefing is something we excel at. :)

Other than that, I'm on the job hunt in West Michigan. Not a fun place to be. I'm currently writing a cover letter trying to convince Calvin College tat they should hire m even though I do not have the 1-3 years of experience that they require for the job. I hope I'm persuasive.

To two years ago today,

Linda

No comments: