This is the street on the way to my service project in Garabage City. It's a pretty typical street for a neighborhood in Cairo, except that there are almost no cars on it.

This is Veronica, one of the babies at Sisters of Charity. She pretty much the cutest child ever, yes?

Here's our solitary shisha experience for the semester. Does anyone else think that Clay, who's next to me, looks like either Merry or Pippen from the Lord of the Rings?
Here I am with Rachel and Juliana at Al-Azram Strategic Center to listen to some speakers.

Some of my group at the Pyramids. I enjoy how symmetrical we look in this picture.

A slightly-off kissing the sphinx picture. Thanks to Benjamin and Heath who I made take many, many pictures in order to get a decent one.

Here I am on my horse as we rode through the desert. I'm actually shocked that this picture turned out well, considering that both the photographer and I were galloping downhill at the time.

The end.
2 comments:
Perhaps you need to work on your kissing a little more.
Does Clay look like Merry or Pippen? Perhaps...he looks more like a guy from my hometown...or..CLAY AIKEN!! :)
LINDA! I am so proud of you for going horse back riding near the pyramids....it makes the experience so much better. It sounds like you are getting along with your group well.
Just a little update from home...we are having a justice matters kick-off dinner tonight. Tony Compollo, Matthew Sleath, and Cal Dewit are coming to campus this semester. I'm excited, but bummed that you have to miss them. mmm but then again the speakers you are hearing this semester are quite amazing as well. I miss you!
Post a Comment