Monday, May 31, 2010

Christian Ed Homework

I gave my Christian Education majors the same assignment of description, and though their English is significantly better than that of my other students, they still made me laugh.

"I'm 23 years old and I look completely perfect. I'm slim, and I have a six pack. I'm very kind and holy Christian. But sometimes I'm more kind. ㅋㅋ"

"Hello! Let me introduce my boyfriend. He is 24 years old. And he is little fat. Like white cute pig! I'm so pride my boyfriend! By Linda~"

"I'm kind and soft mind. I'm so cool."

"My boyfriend has an openmind like an ocean."

"I'm average height and slim. So my nickname is chop-sticks. I'm not funny. So I don't have a sense of humor."

"I have a pretty good face, thanks to God!"

"I have a big head than the average person. I am tall, but have short legs. So sad."

No comments: