I woke up this morning shocked to see that the snow flurries that began yesterday had taken reign over Yeongdo last night. This is the first time that I had seen snow stick to the ground in Busan. Considering the fact that Yeongdo's roads are steep and bereft of aid from snow plows, the streets were pretty ugly. No busses were running, and students were just walking in the middle of the roads.
I was barraged with phone calls and texts for most of the morning wondering if classes were canceled. The Michigan girl in me scoffed at canceling classes for a few inches of snow, until I saw the roads, that is.
In the meantime, happy snow day to me! Hooray!

1 comment:
it looks so pretty! I hope you did the responsible professor thing and canceled your classes. Do you remember how much we wished we could have snow days?
P.S. I owe you an email. I'll go to the library tomorrow and send you one.
Post a Comment