While we live at Kosin rent-free, we are required to pay utilities for our apartments. As I mentioned earlier, I've sort of been competing with myself to see how long I can go without turning on my heat. Today I saw the fruits of that labor.
I got my gas bill this morning. It was 1,700 won--or roughly $1.50--for a month of gas. Our mailboxes are just slots in the entrance to our building, so I took the liberty of comparing my bills with others. Emily's bill was a close second to mine with 2,000 won, and after that the next closest was 25,000 won.
I seriously might be able to make it through the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Linda. We hope you had a very Blessed Chfistmas and a Happy Birthday. Becky & Cristina spent some time with us yesterday at Bill & Debi's house in Jenison. Stay well. Bill & Carole Korfker
WOW.. that's crazy!!
how did you DO that..
hey.. i lost everyone's phone number in my cell.. T^T;
text me sometime so i can save yours! how was christmas?!
Post a Comment