The wall in the Palestinian territories. I was really, really carsick at the time, so no smiles. I spent most of my time in Israel being carsick--stupid winding roads.
Dayna and I reading in the Dead Sea. Compliments to Tara Wiedrick's copy of Body and the Blood.
Floating in the Dead Sea.
Here we are before entering a sacred Muslim mosque in Damascus. They made us put on these robes, so we made the best of it. Fortunately, I had my trusty green scarf with me and didn't need the hood.
Me inside the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.
This was our Halloween party the night before we left for travel component. Dayna is a pyramid and I am part of a five-person riddle using the Arabic name for Cairo. My sound was hair.
One of my favorite pictures of the semester. I took it on a boat in Turkey. Sorry that I couldn't figure out how to turn it upright.
1 comment:
Linda I'm sorry you were car sick. Those roads and busses are something else. But the pictures you and Dayna took in the Dead Sea are so fun.
Crazy to think you are in the fabulous week of cramming essays. Have decided how you are going to solve the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict yet?- that was a fun essay : )
Post a Comment