This morning we went to the Arab League and talked with one of the leading officials there and it was so cool. He talked to us for a while and then opened it up for questions. We were in a snazzy room with microphones in front of every chair and were served tea during the talk (which was awkward since it's still Ramadan). Anyway, this room is used for a bunch of the important meetings and each chair was reserved for the leader of each country in the League. Except mine because not all of us could fit at the table, so I was in the periphery, but whatever. I asked a question though, and I about felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest, but it was really cool. We got a tour as well, and took our picture in the important diplomat backdrop. It was cool is what I'm trying to say.
And here, as promised, are the pictures.
Here I am with Dayna, Brittany, and Rachel in the Desert Rose Hotel. We liked the mosquito netting.
Here I am with Dayna, Brittany, and Rachel in the Desert Rose Hotel. We liked the mosquito netting.
Me in the Sahara.
Our dandy bedouin driver.
Our dandy "four whell dirve".
Linda
2 comments:
that's funny...four whell dirive.
In other news.... HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!!
Hi Linda
I have been following along with your adventures. I wish that I was back there again. You write well. : )
Salam
Post a Comment