Monday, January 19, 2009

Kids

Today was the last day of both my children's English camp and my kindergarten class (until I resume again in March, that is). I had an excellent time with both, but it will be nice to have a break.

After class today one of my students gave me a letter that she had written to me. I was a little surprised since she was typically half-asleep in class. It makes me smile, and it exhausted most of her English:

Dear Linda,
Hello Linda! My name is Mouse!
I love English. do you like english?
um...Linda. I'm glad see you!
you to? haha
Linda! have you been to Canada?
I have been to Canada.
Linda, bye.
I love you Linda!
PS: Do you know your eyes so pretty!

Good news, my Canadian friends, apparently your country is the coolest.

But I'm going to India instead. In two days.

1 comment:

S & S said...

well, yes, I think we already knew that.